So I never wrote that article…
Fuck it, I’m too fucking busy to give a fuck about a fucking article!
Plus, I’m living day to day anyway, so why the fuck do I need to write something that encompasses an entirety of something I will probably never understand!
So much for my intellect… Seems like it’s going up in a cloud of potsmoke and insanity.
Well, at least I’m having fun, and it’s a hell of a way to go out!
For my next trick…
Just FYI folks of tumblr, my next posting may be a little longer, and a little different than some of my previous posts.
I would say it’s more of an investigative journalistic soul searching piece that may not be entirely objective but more subjective in it’s qualities.
In other words, just keep in mind it’s something different.
It won’t be up for a while until I come up with a good argument, but you should expect it sometime later this week, maybe sooner dependent on if I have the time.
Energy Drinks: Cause and Effect
I’m a big fan of Red Bull and Monster, and though I don’t drink them every day, I have been drinking them more and more recently. That being said, I have noticed a few things:
1) When taking anti-depressants, Energy Drinks cause your mental state to diminish, making negative thoughts more prevalent.
2) They make your heart race.
3) If you drink too many of them, it can cause Renal Failure, which is the loss of function in the kidneys.
4) They make you want to poop, similar to the effect that coffee has.
5) They cause your body to crash after the initial 3-4 hour period of energy they provide, making you drowsy, and causing a depressive state.
6) They provide a significant boost of energy, however certain energy drinks are much easier to take than others, hence why I only like Monster and Red Bull.
7) The extensive amount of sugar and bubbles make you gassy and sometimes make you nauseated.
I love Energy Drinks, but there is a limit on how much we can put in or bodies, not only per day, but in general. I’ve had bad experiences with some, like 5-hour energy, which made me uncomfortably energetic to the point I could not sit still for a minute.
There are ones I haven’t tried, like Venom, or Raptor, but I think I’m just going to stick with my Monster and Red Bull. And out of those two? I pick Red Bull as it provides a more calm energy boost, not like Monster, which is very in your face and bold in flavor as well.
When all is said and done, though they provide energy, and I enjoy them, they are not healthy either, so I will enjoy them RESPONSIBLY, and not try to over-do it, like Peter Griffin in one of the more recent Family Guy episodes.